Insurance and Fees
The only insurance accepted by Dr. Toni is Blue Cross Blue Shield (in network provider). If you are a BCBS member, it is your responsibility to verify with your insurance that services will be covered by calling the member services phone number on the back of your card. You will be responsible for all service fees if a claim is submitted and is rejected because you do not have coverage. The cash price per hour of service is $175. Payment is expected at the time of service, and personal checks, cash, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted. Dr. Hembree-Kigin does not currently accept American Express. For patients with out-of-network benefits, Dr. Hembree-Kigin will provide you with a receipt containing all of the information you need to submit to obtain reimbursement from your insurance company.
New Patient Intake Process
If you wish for your child to be seen as a new patient, please follow these steps:
- Send a message through this portal under the contact menu. Include in the message your child’s name, age, brief description of presenting concern, that he/she will be a new patient, your name, relationship to patient, best phone number to be contacted at, email address, and whether you will be using BCBS.
- You will receive a response, usually within 48 hours. If it is an appropriate referral, Dr. Toni will provide you with log in information on her patient portal. On that portal, you may go to the scheduling section and view available appointment times. Please select the following appointments:
- Parent Interview Part 1 (only parents attend)
- Parent Interview Part 2 (as soon as possible after Part 1)
- Individual Child/Adolescent Interview
- Feedback/Treatment Planning (only parents attend)
- These appointments will appear as requests in Dr. Toni’s schedule and you will receive an email notification when the appointments have been confirmed.
- Additional appointments should not be scheduled and will not be approved until the four appointment intake process is complete.
- Prior to your first appointment, please download and complete the new patient forms. Please bring them to your appointment. If you do not do the forms in advance, you will need to spend the first 15 minutes of your appointment time completing the forms.
- You will receive an automated email and/or text reminder of your appointments one day prior.
New Patient Forms
When cancelling an appointment, please provide 48 hours notice so that other families in need have an opportunity to be seen. No shows and appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full cash pay appointment fee of $175. Your credit card number will be kept on file and will automatically be billed the late cancellation/no show fee. If you have had an unforeseen emergency, please discuss that with Dr. Toni.